Since 2015, the 1% world’s population is richer than the remaining 99%. Last January, Intermón Oxfam published its report “An economy to 99%”, where it was evidenced that 8 people are richer than the poorest half of the world’s population. 8 people have more wealth than 3600 million people. This video shows in a visual way this 8 people wealth’s magnitude through Bill Gates’ salary and heritage, and how weird are this numbers. By Francisco Javier Pujol Arbona.